Tuesday 30 September 2008

Realizing Nature Spirits

Its a curious thing that these newage shamanizers haven't a clue of what nature spirits are really about. It certainly doesn't come in a can labelled "shake well before use". It seems this is where most wannabe adepts go terribly wrong when it comes to connecting the dots. Nature Spirits are not just hiding in the forest or in some dilapidated temple or ancient ruin. The bottom line is that its not only in everything but maintains the integrity of existence through shear determinism of realizing local universality. In this respect, the idea of invocation can only seem utterly absurd. You don't invoke it, you simply realize the fact of its part in who and what you are. Expound upon that, into the higher dimensions, and you can not only hear a pin drop, but perceive the whole causality of it dropping. At that level, things take on a fractal symmetry where you can actually see the nodes of causality. When that reactor in Chernobyl went critical, I could practically feel the quantum shockwave pass through me. I jumped up from my drawing board and immediately phoned my brother. I told him of the experience and that judging from the direction and intensity, it could well have been in Russia. Nothing was heard on the news, but in the days to follow, panic started breaking out in the headquarters, as it was some of the guys were second generation Ukranians. By the time the incident finally hit the news media, some of these people had already snuck across the borders to rescue family. One of the senior personnel officers came running into my office, all in a panic to issue a special order that people stay put. All flights as well as field exercises were put on hold. I told my family to stay away from mushrooms and green stuff until such a time as tests presented clear picture of the hazard. Fortunately for us, a huge thundershower neutralized much of the radioactivity. In fact it was quite spectacular. Rain poured down in an absolute flood while massive pink bolts of lightning came crashing all around about every 3 seconds. I remember my family standing at the door to watch this spectacle and me warning them to stay away from the rain. They gave me a leery look and nodded, closing the door again. I remember one fool aquaintance who ventured out, soon developed a growth on his forehead where the water streamed together. In the months to follow, huge toadstools could be seen in the fields everywhere. At least this was a healthy sign as it is these things quickly break down radiation in the soil. This I was able to confirm with a few of those NATO dosimeters of standard issue. As for the size of the toadstools, I measured the biggest one at 35 cm, with a cap 18 cm across!

No comments:

Post a Comment