Tuesday 31 May 2022

Give it up

Bro finished his cancer treatments a couple of weeks ago, after they removed a huge tumor that had grown from between the hemispheres. We're not sure how long he had this thing. He was always contrarian if not trapped in some kind schism, so it's hard to say whether it was the cause or not. Just the same, the suspicions of ADHD and the narcissistic tendencies. These things seem to have been going on since day one. Then there's these personal attacks he launches whenever his plans fail, as if the rest of us should feel guilty for not making some ultimate sacrifice on his delusional behalf.   Forever trying to bullbate me into his pseudological entrapment of pros and cons, even trying to humiliate me on social media.

As much as he hated his parents (mind you, they were no better) he was their golden boy and I was that insubordinate little brat of a girl, allegedly only good as a galley slave for their failure as parents. Having my own formative years to contend with, I wanted no part of that blame game, as much as he tried to turn it on me- standing there gloating while they tried to beat it into me. Then after assembling a pity party with his claims that he was the abused one, wonders why they're playing the same game with him. Then there's the sex change like some wannabe feminist on steroids. I could go on and on about how deep in that twisted mind of his that I should have no other purpose in life than his. Well, with that kind of learning curve, I'm only too glad he wants to bugger off to the other side of the planet. In fact, if I had the money, he'd certainly be on the next plane far the fuck away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment