Monday 25 June 2012

Playgans piss me off

I've only been online since the beginning of 2006. It's been a necessity, stuck at home having to nurse my elderly parents 24/7 because the social system expects it of my generation here in Germany by law. I've always been a heathen as my parents would have naught to do with religion of any sort, and often warned me to avoid "those hypocrites" like the plague. So did both of my grandfathers, however, my maternal grandfather had a special bone to pick about how the Nazis tried to seriously distort anything of Germanic heritage. Thus he took special care in raising me on its traditions properly. My mother was never in a mental state to do so, from the head injuries she sustained from a mysterious attempt on her life in 1953. Of course my father, feeling left out of the equation by this, countered with the weird Silurian traditions of his mother and that mid-Victorian stiff upper lip. He didn't fare well with his father's attributes of profligate Cecil heritage. Still, I found much satisfaction in its adage; "If you can't get mad, at least get even" which I am sure gave Robert Cecil his notoriety in Elizabethan times...nonetheless, between cut-throat diplomacy and a long history of conflict with all manner of autocratic regimes, nothing seems to have really changed. I still see myself encroached by mini despots sporting all kinds of inane idolizations on some godsent mission je-ne-sais-quoi, baby-talking me all that shit they mimic of their favourite authors, and other trendy media icons, like monks from another planet. Well hey, wake up you brainwashed clones of new age consumerism, is real life that dull or ugly that you have to wrap it in so much fantastical glam, just to have your own simian harem of public yea-sayers? Well, welcome to the club of life sucks, because at least some of us are not afraid to admit the mere mortals that we are. Put that cursed X-box away and pay attention when I'm talking to you, because I can think of better things I'd much rather waste my time on, like exploring a few old Celtic sacred places in the Vosges or at Externstein enjoying the party; Not because I'm a witch/shaman/medicine woman/starseed/indigo/keeper/guardian/seith/activist/transgenderered/save the world/mixmaster of the god/goddess kumbayah. I'm just a bog standard heathen on that well beaten path of my cultural roots. I'd much rather seek my sexual gratifications in the physical, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment