Thursday 22 March 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

Well now, it looks like that old phantom of the UK witch wars is rearing it's ugly head again. Yes, I know exactly who you are and your associations in Falkirk. How could I not tell from that same old tail-riding carrot onna schtick? Nothing like awakening that old probiscus sense of imminent prebordom...and just in case you haven't noticed, I've been watching every move of your spies ever since that jerk alert. Yes, I saw them perusing the associated sites listing for my private forum. Don't try to deny it, that's why these sites have a convenient little device called a traffic feed. Of course, in the meantime, you'll notice it's all up and disappeared, heh. What amazes me is how you lot still think you can psychobabble me into such utter bullshit. I know all about your hidden political agenda to undermine anything heathen with your little new age PC bombs. Save the trying to make cultural identity look nationalistic when I've seen how you treat foreigners who don't conform to your trend. So who died and made you god? Read my lips; like which part of fuck off did you not understand? I mean, seriously, get a life, get therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment