Monday 21 March 2011

The Infernal Question

Are you pagan, or just on a mission for your own secret empire? Where is learning in the sycophancy of rhetorical proof of faith? Are you here to be yourself, or just some elite fashion statement of the popular consensus? Are you here to discuss yours or anybody else's experiences or just revel in the shear enigma of it? Are you really exploring the unknown or just trying to escape some ugly reality. Can you step outside of the dream and honestly ask yourself, just what is it that you are really looking for? It seems some have forgotten what Pagan Underworld is really about.

Well, as I might expect, some git is on my case because it would appear I called his bluff.  Whatever his convictions, he completely ignored the fact that I'm neither American nor living in North America, thus couldn't possibly relate to his political attitudes, so it was bound to come to a head. As if that wasn't enough the bugger then fraudulently tried to make an issue of my testimony in the abuse group. I'm sure my family would be really impressed to have someone tell them none of it ever happened. Should it be any wonder why I get so angry when people play on the threat of exclusion as a means of emotional blackmail? Under those circumstances his threat of leaving the site can only be a welcoming thought to all concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment