Monday 16 November 2009

Let the Leaves Fall

Well, I'm finally catching up with all that fell in arrears during that crash course in nursing aids. Not surprisingly the question remains, just what do I do with this qualification for what. Indeed, that's what my employment counsellor called me in to ask. The funny thing is, he was the one who sent me on that course. Ahh, gone are the days where administrations kept their people informed, but what the hell, what I learned that month is certainly practical in my circumstances at home. I'm also back on facebook, for what it's worth. Even in my absence the buggers swamped me with a total of 90 requests. After I blocked all the silly game apps, idiotic personality quizzes and worn out gift ideas I finally had it down to a manageable number. Of course, no sooner I accomplished that, the smaller forum of a friend went and crashed. Scheisse. Still, things on ning have settled down for a while and the gardening's almost done, so I've had time to reflect. What springs to mind was that last drama of Jan's and the burning of her own bridges. She was always crying wolf, trying to lobby us into the firing line of her jealous contentions. That same old game of playing both sides against the middle, as if we should feel some dire need to compete..but what's the point of explaining that to the god-fearingly pretentious? Either way, they're going to deny it. So Jan, save posting your flakey comments on Mojie's wall. We're just not buying it. That should have been obvious since we left. Although, I do occasionally enjoy refuelling their fears, it's rather like shooting fish in barrel whenever I don't feel up to much else. A real no-brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment