Friday 10 July 2009

Below the Channel of Light

It was late 1975 and I was preparing to leave Canada for good. My father was away in Germany, settling in my mother and brother, so I had the house to myself. One night as I drifted off into a light sleep, a face slowly emerged into my mind’s eye as a kindly voice spoke asking me if I’d like to visit a world “between worlds” where some folk would like to meet me. Although he looked human, there was a grace and elegance to him I had never seen before. His garments could have passed for Asiatic, very simple but nonetheless formal looking. I had the impression he was an envoy of sorts. No sooner I said “sure, why not?” I found myself in an extraordinary realm. Seemingly terrestrial, except that its sun was a brilliant mauve whose light seemed to effervesce rich blue to violet shades in the surrounding vegetation. I stood on a path of fine crushed crystal that glimmered opalescent shades as I proceeded up it. There before me stood a city of florescent white spires. In it’s midst was a tower holding a large streaming orb of rich orange light that pulsated. As its energy pulsed through me it had a pleasant warming effect. The path ended before the “wall” of one of the structures, so I stopped to examine it curiously. It wasn’t actually a wall but a light barrier of sorts. The man said “trust your senses” so I extended my hand to penetrate it. It was like pushing a very soft powder puff, so I entered. There, at the end of a polished corridor I was greeted by several beings that were strangely familiar to me. Interestingly, they were each dressed very differently. We spoke telepathically, not in words but empathic impressions. This was relief as I’ve always found having to verbalize my thoughts tedious, if not annoying. Needless to say, our communication was a fulfilling experience like no other before. All parties satisfied, our ways parted and then my guide led me to his flying vehicle for me to explore the rest of their realm. To make a long story short, it was a realm whose forms you could describe as being of solid yet transmutable structures of light. I watched as its sun and the landscape transformed in shape and colour. Quite an impressive experience. When we returned, I had barely stepped out of the craft when the image began to raster, rather like some kind of bad signal interference. For a moment I could make out some rather gastly looking creatures trying to make their presence known. My guide urged me quickly to awaken while he keep them at bay. I knew these creatures only too well myself, so we exchanged our farewells and I forced myself awake.

In the reallife events that followed, it became clear that this dream was a forewarning- namely that some contemptuous third party in the real world was trying to allure me into some kind of psychic entrapment. Then one spring morning as I slowly awoke there was the strangest feeling compelling me to go to my bedroom window. Suspicious, I complied and down there in the backyard I saw a fellow I knew from Halifax transit smiling back at me. I knew his presence was a telepathic projection, so I blocked it and sure enough he vanished from the scene. People had told me he'd been reported by his landlord, and his colleagues at Halifax Transit to the RCMP as a missing person. Then two weeks before I shipped off out of Nova Scotia, he showed up at my door with the most dubious claims of having been abducted by aliens. Being an acadian, he had gone off on vacation to his hometown in New Brunswick, and it was thereabouts he allegedly made contact. The really disturbing part of this whole charade was his behaviour, movements rather like a marionette, and the totally vacuous look as he delivered his message, like something else speaking though him, shallow and emotionless. I swear it was like looking into the eyes of a dead man. Irises dilated and not even the flick of an eyelid as I waved a hand before his face. An empty shell sucked of all that was recognizably himself. It didn't matter how I responded, it just didn't register. The voice spoke of some superhuman race watching over humanity, and that certain "chosen ones" were to be privy to their higher knowledge. Fortunately this lot was oblivious of the dream I was having when their bullshit tried to intervene. Nonetheless, those words sent a shiver down my spine. I simply responded yes, yes, until the bugger concluded that he would return at some appropriate time to take me there. It was to my great relief he then left. What they did not know, was that I was about to leave the country for good. When he came back a month later, only my father was there, locking up to return the lease to the housing office. My father aptly told him to fuck off, that I had left the country and wherever to was nobody's business. Having locked everything up, my father then got in his car and just left the jerk standing there dazed as he waved goodbye and sped off grinning.

This particular lot was not anything otherworldly but in fact some very real spooks of the MK Ultra mind control variety. Although I did not know who they were at the time, according to friends, some very real people were stalking me as well as encroaching them. Not only were such experiments being conducted illicitly around Montreal, but on people in the military community across Canada. My brother's first wife, who was a servicewoman in the airforce was one of their victims. She is still under compulsory medication for the psychotic state that lot left her in, but there is very little hope she will ever recover. Court cases in Canda are still ongoing.

Let there be wisdom in the proverb "KNOW YOURSELF"

No comments:

Post a Comment