Friday 5 March 2021

Malice in Blunderland

Blocked another couple of UKP throwbacks from my FB. The recourse from his sycophantic following of no minds is bad enough, but trying to derail my posts with irrelevant or cryptic comments then gaslighting when I question his motives, is really looking for trouble. They seem to have it in for anything I post that might challenge their way of thinking (especially when it comes to science), despite having sod all to do with their community, or country for that matter. They just can't seem to get that through their heads. No more rule Britannia. No more center of the EU universe, tsk, tsk.

Some kind of NLP thought police bent on dictating their pseudo-moral popular consensus for the archbish of Canterbury, but trying to relate in terms of CBeebees, is just fit for the rubber room. Perhaps they shouldn't wonder just how much of a nanny state their country has become, or is this some new form of pedophilia? In Germany, critical thinking is common place, it's what you learn in the course of personal responsibility, so I guess I'm perfectly normal. Somehow these UK pagans seem to have missed that turn, always looking for a sacrificial lamb, like I really need that kind of social acceptability. So you're working for charity? Well so am I. Two different countries, different systems. At least mine gives refugees a roof over their heads, so save the emotional blackmail for your so-called "decent folk". You're way out of your league.

No comments:

Post a Comment