Saturday 13 July 2019

Schisms


I’ve been watching this downwards spiral since 60 years now and it still confounds me. The endless laments of a crusading persecution complex; keeping a tally of all that did one wrong, but seldom accounting for their own undoing in the whole damned equation. Don’t ask me why he keeps obsessing in this; maybe for want of a mother he never had, or some bird with a broken wing for the love he never had, as if a sex change is really going to make it all better. That delusional quest for the promise land in some exotic location. Some people just have that need to run away from themselves.

As it is “justifiable cause” can be very subjective in the ideal world of too many double standards. Having always been exempt from any norms these try to dictate, I’ve seen more benefit in avoiding moral judgments, rather, calculating my moves to leave my opponents chasing spooks. I can’t be arsed by brooding over just how screwed up humanity is. As far as I’m concerned there’s no such a thing as a perfect world anyway and it’s not like I’m looking for retributions for a life I never had and couldn’t possibly have under the overwhelming circumstances. At this stage of the game I’m just glad to be alive, so save all that fanfaring sacrificial lamb idolatry for those seeking meaning among the “god-sent” millions that came before them.

No comments:

Post a Comment