Friday 19 April 2019

The Curse of Bio-fads

I don’t know what it is about health and care products these days, but they’re really going overboard with putting Aloe Vera in everything. Due to a nasty allergy to algae based foaming agents, I’ve long been unable to use any kind of toothpaste, hence, brushing my teeth with bicarb and relying on mouthwash to do the anti-bacterial. This is now becoming impossible with the addition of Aloe Vera to damn near all of them, that I’m not taking well to at all. I just spent 4 days on corticoids and novamin to overcome the severe neuralgia caused by the allergic reaction. I’m finally able to sleep on that side without the flaming throbbing pain but it’s going take another week of salt water and bicarb for the gums to desensitize. Heaven forbid whenever these companies have “new formula” emblazoned across their products. I could curse the lot to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment